Gather around common interests, together!
At Redeemer, we host a variety of informal sports teams and other groups who gather around common interests to enjoy activities together. Fellowship Groups are started by any member who wishes to put a group together.
Current groups include:
- Naomi Friendship Group for those who have lost a spouse and are looking to gather with others for encouragement and support.
- Sheepshead Group for those looking to play cards, eat food, and have fun with fellow Christians.
- Summer Men's League Softball takes on teams from our neighboring churches in the area, culminating in an end-of-summer tournament.
- Senior Choir for those who love to sing, serve and lead in worship, gathering weekly in the months of September - December and again in February - May. No previous choir background is required, just a love for singing and fellowship!
- Ladies' Morning Bible Group meets twice a month at a member's home. Come for coffee or tea and enjoy being in the Word with sisters in Christ.
- Men's Bible Study meets on Saturday mornings twice a month at church; a small group of men looking to grow in faith together.
If you'd like to get connected to an existing group or have an idea for a future Fellowship Group, contact us!
Never miss an update from Redeemer
Opt-in below to receive our weekly announcements delivered to your inbox.